Why not push the boat out and treat the whole family to one of our delightful champagne picnic hampers.
With settings for four and an array of mouth watering delicious treats for even more it makes a great gift for a group of friends or a family to enjoy.
Open up the traditional wicker hamper to discover it's tempting treats which includes a classic bottle of Moet and Chandon champagne along with savories such as Pheasant and Champagne pate, Italian dipping crackers with rosemary, olives stuffed with red pepper and garlic. And to finish off a wonderful picnic you need to indulge in something sweet, so we have included pecan and maple fudge, stem ginger cookies, chocolate covered mocca coffee beans to mention but a few.
And for the final touch, don't forget to select your choice of greeting card for us to print your special message in, so that the luck recipients know exactly who has pushed the boat out for them.
Champagne Picnic Hamper Contents: -
- 1 Bottle of Moet and Chandon Champagne (750ml)
- 1 Jar of Pheasant Pate (185g)
- 1 Packet of Bread Sticks with Sesame Seeds (130g)
- 1 Packet of Italian Dipping Crackers with Rosemary (170g)
- 1 Packet of Butter Puff Pastry Cheese Palmiers (150g)
- 1 Packet of Vegetable Roots with Sea Salt Crisps (50g)
- 1 Jar of Olives Stuffed with Red Pepper and Garlic (350g)
- 1 Packet of Hand Baked Stem Ginger Cookies (170g)
- 1 Jar of Strawberry and Cream Sweets (200g)
- 1 Hand Made Pecan and Maple Fudge (100g)
- 1 Box of Chocolate Covered Mocca Coffee Beans (190g)
- 1 Four Person Picnic Hamper with Cutlery 55 x 35 x 23 cm
Thank you! It’s been a great service- all arrived quickly, and in one piece! Once again thank you for the great service. Regards, Anita (BAA, London)
Thanks for that. I have just ordered the crate of Moet. Mate everything from start to finish has been excellent with you guys, well done. Regards Connor (OPEC Systems, NSW)
I just wanted to let you know that my Sister and her family loved the champagne hamper that I sent them from your website. She said that all the goodies where delicious. So thanks to all the staff involved, keep up the good work and I shall definitely be back for more gifts in the future. Lesley – West Midlands